Week 2 of Me Made May

Day 8:  Work from home, just like every day, but have a brand new memade shirt to do it in!



Day 11:  Skipped a few days, then decided to start testing out some memades I wasn't 100% on - first up this shirt that I love the fabric of, but didn't account for how unstretchy of a knit it was when making it.  Verdict - life is too short for too tight and constricting clothes.  Onto the donate pile, even if it does make me a little sad.



Day 12:  Wanting to match my freshly dyed blue/purple hair, so pulled out an old favorite shirt - this one isn't going anywhere!



Day 13:  Back to evaluating my so-so garments.  This skirt started life as a dress that wasn't really me, so I chopped it off into a skirt.  Still not me, so I think I might put it back into the refashion pile, and maybe make shorts (which were what I intended to make with the fabric when I first bought it).


Day 14:  Back to another favorite shirt - I have a lot of strappy little tank tops that I love that I've made, now I just need to make some bottoms to go with them!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
testing

Popular Posts