A little bit blue - 8/4/14

I'm having to skip over Sunday's outfit, because apparently I don't have a picture of that shirt, but rest assured, it was good. :)  I'll repeat it sometime soon, so you'll see it don't worry.  I also promise that once I move I will try to take actual photos of the outfits on me, as opposed to pieces of the individual items - so stay tuned for that in the next week or so!  Monday was a classic outfit of mine, which includes a shirt I bought the only time I went out shopping on Black Friday a few years ago.
  

What I wore:
  • turquoise/navy sheer blouse
  • white cami
  • navy capris
  • navy ballet flats
  • silver/gold watch
  • silver flat hoops (I know the jewelry is getting repetitive, but that's just because the rest of it is packed away!)
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • colorful, comfortable and professional
What would have made it better:
  • I got rid of my navy tank top that I normally wear under this shirt because it was worn out, and the white just doesn't look the same.  I should have went with beige instead.
Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Popular Posts