10x10 challenge - day 7

Day 7 was Monday, which was back in the office for me!  Wow, I'm really behind, but I think I should be able to pick it back up today, and get caught up.


Outfit Details:
Boden wool blazer (newish/online), Uniqlo black turtleneck (new/in store),Uniqlo black skinny pants (new/in store), Born tall boots (old/online)

Initial Thoughts:
I really feel like I just need to add a horse crop to this outfit - it's definitely strongly equestrian-esque.  I do like it a lot though, it's pretty classic Laura style.

Style Notes:
I guess the major styling tip here is mostly black with a statement color piece in the jacket, which is something I like to do a decent amount.  I kept it pretty minimalistic with jewelry and it does feel more like me, less forced than some of the other options.

Comments

Popular Posts