Black Sandals, 2nd Time Around - 5/7/15

One of the reasons that I've decided to stop doing the daily photo is that I've weeded out my wardrobe quite a bit, and I repeat things quite a bit (and that's a little boring when it comes to a daily photo).  I really do love these pants though - they are the best-fitting pants I've had in quite a while.  Anyway, the main point of this post was to point out my sandals.  Black strappy sandals have been a staple in my wardrobe for years, and I wear whatever my current version is at least every other day.  Last year I retired my pair at the end of the summer and mused on what to replace them with.  Surprise, surprise, I ended up just buying the same pair again!  They really are super comfortable, and while they aren't the dressiest pair, I've also supplemented them with a heeled version, although I will typically reach for this pair, I'm not going to lie!


Comments

Popular Posts