My immediate thought was that it was basically two large rectangles of fabric, so I stuffed it on the shelves in my sewing room and left it alone for a while. I finally got around to it this week, and made a simple color blocked 3/4-sleeve tee. I used the Grainline Studio Hemlock tee pattern.
It was a simple and straightforward top to sew up. The only thing that I was careful about was to line up the color-block line with the armholes. It's hard to see here, but if I hold my arms out to the side, there is an unbroken line of the white, which was my goal. All in all, I now have a very wearable garment that was a quick refashion!