Monday, June 1, 2015

Backlog, part 2

The pattern is the Colette Astoria, a simple knit cropped sweater, which I made out of a ponte from Mood Fabrics.  It was a quick project, sewn up on the serger, and came out nicely, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the cropped silhouette.  At the very least, I don't have an approporiate high-waisted bottom to wear with it at the moment, and it's hard to tell from the photos, but the button-up shirt underneath didn't quite fit properly (it was too loose and the sweater was too tight).  I think a softer knit fabric and just a touch longer for the next time.  Oh well, I got to practice my stripe-matching!




No comments: