Feeling Stripy - 1/27/16

So it's been quite a while since I've done an outfit post, mostly because I still haven't gotten my camera set back up.  I did take some crappy phone photos today though, so here you go!  (Also, I'm much more likely to post outfit photos on instagram now, so make sure you check over there: @lmcwethy).

This is one of my all-time favorite shirts ever.  It's a heavy knit fabric (maybe ponte?), but I just really love the shape of it.  I'm always a bit unsure about what other people think when I wear bright lipstick, but I just really love it and it brightens my day. :)  Unfortunately, it also tends to brighten the rest of my face as I'm a compulsive face toucher, and spread the lipstick all around.  I keep a little mirror at my desk just to make sure I don't have joker-like lipstick from time to time. :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts