Hello Kitty!

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!  I had a lovely time with my family in Michigan (hence the blog silence for the past week).  While I was home, I tackled a sewing project of a different sort.  My niece loves Hello Kitty, so I made this cute little jumper for her.  I don't remember what the pattern was (it was from my Mom's stash), but I basically just used the pattern pieces to get the size right and then entirely ignored the instructions.  It called for a zipper, but I deemed it unnecessary, as I was on a strict deadline and there is plenty of room to fit it over her head.  I finished the neckline and armscyes with narrow seam binding, and then added two patch pockets (also edged with the seam binding) on the front, matching them up with the circles on the fabric.  Overall, not too shabby for an hour or two (in my opinion, at least)!



Comments

Popular Posts