Black and Tan - 12/1/14

I didn't get around to taking my daily photo yesterday until night time, so excuse the crappy lighting.  I also took off my shoes, which were the fun part of my outfit (leopard print loafers).  Oops!


I've gone back and forth on this sweater a lot this fall, but I think I've finally come to accept it.  I've gotten compliments on it, but never felt that comfortable, but I think I was pairing it with too skinny of pants.  This time I wore straight-leg trousers and it felt much more balanced.
What I wore:
  • tan loose sweater
  • black straight trousers
  • leopard loafers
  • gold oval earrings
  • gold/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfortable, basic
What would have made it better:
  • Not a whole lot.  The sweater is still a more casual feel than I am going for at the office, but I'm more and more attracted to a basic wardrobe these days.
Rating:


  • 9

Comments

Susan Ashworth said…
The sweater seems to have a lovely drape. I bet it looks great with leopard shoes.
Laura said…
It did look really good with the shoes - I should have run downstairs and put them back on!

Popular Posts