Rescuing an Old Favorite - 12/2/14

I had placed this dress in my "modify" pile a few months ago, thinking I would turn it into a skirt, as I sometimes think it makes me look chunky on top.  But I pulled it out this morning, looking for an easy outfit, and I'm actually pretty happy with it.  Sometimes it's helpful to put things away for a little while and look at them with fresh eyes - I find I usually come around.



What I wore:
  • black/white tweed shift dress
  • tall flat black boots
  • black/silver watch (I put it on after the picture)
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfortable, but pulled together
What would have made it better:
  • Not a whole lot.  I tried a white cardigan over it this morning, but didn't like how it looked.  A white blazer is usually a staple in my wardrobe, but I haven't gotten around to replacing my last one, and I think that would be the touch to dress it up a bit more.
Rating:
  • 9

Comments

Popular Posts