The Isabella tank top was a great starting point, which I just extended into a dress. It is a free pattern (always nice!), with a partial facing and a button closure in the back. I'm not a huge fan of facings, as I think they just aren't super clean, and I would exchange it for bias binding the next time. The other change that I would make would be to make the back opening smaller, so I could wear a racer-back bra (I'm really not a fan of strapless bras). Other than that, it's a great basic pattern.
I didn't get the shape quite right, as the bottom is more pegged in the inspiration photos. I also took in the sides, as it looked more flattering on than the more loose shape. Oh well, I think it's a photo that will probably just stay in the inspiration files, but just not practical for my shape, but I will definitely use the pattern again!
The fabric was a mystery striped linen-like fabric I purchased at the Resource Exchange, which is a store in Philly that sells art/craft supplies, building supplies, furniture, and salvaged film materials, and always has something fun.