10x10 Fall Remix - Day 10 - I made it!

I made it - day 10 of the 10x10 fall remix challenge!  There were some flip flops along the way, but overall I'm happy that I stuck to the spirit of the challenge, and made it work.  I am super excited to get into the rest of my closet again tomorrow though. :)  I'm reaching here for today's outfit, and I'm still not thrilled with it.  The sweater is a bit fussy, and the pants are just an odd color, I've decided.  


1)  Oatmeal sweater - I wore this on Sunday as well (no photographic evidence), but that time I just wore a camisole under it.  I actually like it better with the button-down, but it's still fussy feeling to me, and I'm not sure I like it too much.  I like it in theory, but every time I wear it I have to keep pulling and tugging.

2) Uniqlo white buttondown - from day 9

3) Grey pants - from day 3

I've done this sort of exercise on paper several times, and I'm glad I followed through and actually did it in real life.  I've learned I'm not totally ready for a super small wardrobe, but I do need to practice mixing things up a bit and working on my styling.  It's hard sometimes since I work from home so much, and end up in a tee and jeans, but I want to put a bit more effort into it.

Comments

Popular Posts