1) J. Jill green sweater tank - I scored this one at Goodwill this summer, and I've worn it a bunch. I'm weirdly not loving it as much in the photo though, what do you think? I'm hoping it will be pretty versatile with layering, so stay tuned as to how else I wear it! I've been trying to make a muted green one of my neutrals for several years, and I'll get there eventually.
2) Madewell dark skinny jeans - from Day 1
3) Franco Sarto black strappy sandals - from Day 1
4) Accessories - I realized I didn't wear any yesterday, but they are a key element of mixing things up, since they don't count towards the 10 items. Today's accessories include:
- Green dangle earrings - these were a gift from John several years ago (from KUKLAstudio) and I don't wear them very much. I think they are really cool though, and I like to wear them when I have short hair. One of my goals with this challenge is to mix things up with accessories.
- Black/silver watch - I've written about this one before, but I bought it forever ago at Target and I love it dearly. At this point it's on watchband at least #4, and I've put way more money into it in watchbands than its original purchase price ($15 maybe?), but it's worth it.