Fall 10x10 Challenge!

I've done the 10x10 challenge a few times now (Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017), and was debating not doing it this time around, but gave in at the last minute!  I ended up folloiwng the summer challenge pretty loosely, but stuck to a palette of black and white.  This time around I wanted to incorporate more fall colors, since the temperature isn't very fall-like, but I want some fall in my life!

I went with 9 items of clothing (I ended up taking out the red tee from the photo), and left out shoes so  I could be more flexible with them.  My picks are:

  • 2 pairs of pants (straight jeans and tan skinny pants)
  • 1 skirt (tweed mini skirt made by me)
  • 1 cardigan (orange cropped v-neck)
  • 5 shirts (white tee, yellow/white striped tee, black/white striped tee, black/yellow tee, black sweater tank)



I'm not sure I'm in love with the cardigan shape, as I tend to like longer cardigans, so I'm hoping to either figure out how to wear it or decide to get rid of it.  I also tend to not wear tan/camel, but I always love it on other people.  I want to figure out how to make it work for me over the course of this experiment.

I've been posting photos on Instagram (@lmcwethy), but I'll probably do a few round-up posts here as well.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts