Pink Shirt and Pink Lips! - 7/30/14

This cool streak is bizarre, but I'm loving it - it was 66 degrees when I left the house this morning, so I figured I would break out a long-sleeve shirt, even if it is lightweight and semi-sheer.  While I don't have a picture to prove it, my lips do indeed match my shirt, and I love it.  I'm a big fan of bright lipstick, but never quite sure if I pull it off.

  

What I wore:
  • pink sheer button-down
  • black cami
  • grey capris
  • silver gladiator sandals
  • flat silver hoops
  • gold/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfortable, but a bit sloppy (same as the last time I wore these pants - noticing a theme here!)
What would have made it better:
  • The pants are a little baggier than I would like.  They are on my list to alter, but I have already packed my sewing machine, so that will have to wait.
Rating:  
  • 7

Comments

Popular Posts