Polka dots for casual Friday - 7/18/14

 


What I wore:
  • black/white polka dot sleeveless button-down
  • dark bootleg jeans
  • black sneakers
  • gold hoops
  • black/gold watch
  • gold Navajo ring
  • yellow crystal gold necklace 
Where I went:
  • work, sitting in my cubicle all day
How I felt:
  • comfy
  • I'm also on a hair-dyeing binge, and last night decided to go from blond to orange-red.  The last time I tried this (back in 2003-ish), I ended up magenta.  Luckily, that didn't happen this time, but I do feel a bit like a clown with bright orange hair.  Let's just say I feel a bit conspicuous sitting in an office full of engineers, which impacts my feelings towards this outfit a bit.
What would have made it better:
  • I'm not really a fan of bootleg jeans any more, so would have liked this better with skinny jeans

Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Popular Posts