The Many Colors of Laura

So I'm moving up to New Jersey in 2.5 weeks (ay yi yi), and I decided maybe I should pick a color before then and stick with it, so I'm no longer the crazy woman who changes her hair color every month, which is what led to the whole orange hair debacle.  I decided to go on a ramble through my facebook pictures and see what I thought was best, as it's somewhat less damaging to my hair than trying them all out in the next few weeks.  Here we go:
Blond - this is the lightest I've ever gone, every other time it's been a bit more on the goldish-side and it didn't look very good, not to mention it's a ton of work and kills my hair.

Dark blond/light brown - this is essentially the color my hair is now.  Kinda boring.

Reddish - I loved my hair this color, but it is a lot of work.

Just for fun, I thought I would throw in a picture of my magenta hair (which lasted for two days).

I'm pretty sure this is my natural color, given how short my hair is.  This may have been the last time my hair was its natural color, and this was almost 10 years ago. :)


Super dark brown.  I usually get the most complements when my hair is this color.

So what's the verdict - where should I go next?  Since my hair is still somewhat light, but not blond, I was thinking about trying the red glaze again and hopefully it will be better than shiny pumpkin, but who knows.  That's what Color Oops is for - amazing stuff which unfortunately I didn't learn about soon enough.

Tomorrow we might take a trip down memory lane in regards to hair styles, since I'm not really happy with that either at the moment - stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts