Not happy with just keeping my blanket shawl at home, I added a belt, and called it work-worthy. I also tried out my new pants which I finally finished up - the StyleArc Flat Bottom Flo Pants. I messed up the waistband a bit, because my serger decided to eat it a bit, but it was a good first try. I recently read somewhere it takes 3 trys to really get a pattern down, so this is just try number 1. The only change I made was to shorten them a bit, but I shortened just a tad too much. I think the next time I will change how I do the waistband as well. The pattern instructions have you zig-zag stitch the elastic to the inside of the waistband, and then attach it to the pants. Instead, I think I will attach the waistband like binding, and insert the elastic last. This eliminates the need for serging the inside seam because it is then enclosed, and also avoids having to stretch out the elastic, which lead to some of the waviness in the seam. I'm also more into high-waisted pants these days, so I think I will adjust that as well.