So a while ago I mentioned that I had leftover fabric from my tweed straight skirt, and I wanted to make a vest of some kind. Since I didn't have much fabric left over, this was another case where I wanted to do a muslin, and after debating many design ideas, decided to go with a simple sweater vest. Since John told me my first version of my green/tan tweed vest looked like something I should wear to the renaissance festival, I used it along with a random tan knit fabric to do my mock-up. I winged the whole thing, and the neckline ended up horrible. It really needed to be narrower and just a much cleaner circle. I didn't bother hemming the back because it was so bad, but I'm trying to document everything I make these days, not just the good, so here you go!