Me-Made Mistake - 1/29/15

Last Thursday I wore an almost successful me-made skirt.  I used my self-drafted pattern again, which is so great because it fits me perfectly, except this time I pegged it a bit extra I think, and it was just too much.  I had to take really small steps, and it was so bad that I got desperate at work, and cut 2 or 3 inches off while sitting at my desk.  This worked because it is made out of a boiled wool material and wouldn't ravel.  It turned out to be a tricky maneuver, as I sit in a cubicle and was trying to do it covertly, but I was actually impressed with the results.  I might still try to rescue it and call it a mini-skirt instead of a pencil skirt, but we'll see.  I love the pattern and the fabric, but I'm just not into brown.  I do love this cardigan though!





Comments

Popular Posts