I've included a photo of my sewing journal page (I'm really enjoying keeping up with that), but all in all it was an enjoyable garment to sew. I made up a size M, extending it about 3", since I'm not a fan of the more cropped silhouette. It doesn't look too big, just oversized at that top, but I think next time I will make a small, as I prefer a bit more close-fitting through the shoulders and bust. The mitered vent is cleverly done, and quite satisfying to sew, but I did have a bit of troubles using my regular machine, as I used a pretty light-weight knit, and it just didn't want to cooperate. My hem is all sorts of wonky, and I didn't even bother trying to hem the sleeves, I just cut them as neatly as possible. :) I may eventually add a cuff to them, so I can do it with my serger. I am normally not a huge fan of boatnecks on me as well, but this one works well, I think because it comes up higher. The facing is a little fiddly, but I think again that's partly because I chose a lighter-weight knit than recommended.
You may notice a common color theme lately, and this is indeed another turquoise garment to add to my interchangeable wardrobe. I haven't tried it out with my turquoise blazer yet, but I think it will work well. I like also that it's basically a dressier version of a tee, so super comfy for wearing around the house, but I could definitely wear it to the office as well - all around, a win!