I started off thinking I would use the gorgeous lace in my kit, but I wanted to use that to do the longline version of the Watson (pictured above), and I didn't have the wide hook and eye set, so I put it aside and used the left-over lace from the bra-making workshop (fabric hoarding tendencies FTW).
I seriously have no idea why I waited so long! It's not a difficult sew at all, even with fiddly elastics, and the sew along on Amy's blog is fantastic for additional support. I basically just followed along with the instructions and didn't alter anything at all, and it fit perfectly! I'm definitely planning on sewing up more before too long.
I also cut out fabric for the matching panties, but I was running out of fabric at that point, and had to piece together the crotch. Unfortunately, when I went to sew the two pieces together, it turns out I forgot to mirror them, so I just scrapped it and will try another time.
Instead of going with my original choice of white straps, I wanted to spice it up a bit, and added some teal straps to go with the pale blue lace. I didn't have quite matching thread for either the blue or teal though, so my stitching is a bit more obviously than I would like. I just used fold-over elastic, which is a bit stretchier than recommended, but they don't have to work too hard with lifting on me, so they work fine!
I debated on including these photos, but I figure it's more coverage than some of my bathing suits. :) I really can't get my camera set up correctly these days though, so they aren't the greatest.