A year of outfits - weekend editions (days 7 and 8)

I promise I'm going to mix up the posts eventually, but this daily outfit thing is keeping me busy!  I tend to stay away from the computer on the weekends, so every Monday will see a weekend edition.

Saturday, Jan 7 - errand running and having friends over for dinner

Outfit details:  J.Crew grey turtleneck (new/online), Madewell jeans (new/thrifted)

I've given into my winter uniform of turtlenecks, and I have no regrets. :)  Nothing too exciting here, but I like the slimmer fit, and I added a bit of spice with bright lipstick.  It was a snowy day and needed some brightening!

Sunday, Jan 8 - Church

Outfit details:  Elle striped sweater jacket (new/Kohls), Merona black long-sleeved tee (old/Target), Madewell jeans (new/thrifted), Born tall boots (old/online)

I love this sweater coat so much, but it is heavy and fluffy, so I only wear it on the coldest of days.  I do think it is pretty central to my style, and makes me feel chic.  Because of the snow, I broke out my tall leather boots, which I've realized I've neglected so far this fall/winter!  I've had these for several years, and in the past I wore them basically every other day in the cold seasons, but this year I've opted for shorter shoes/booties.  

Comments

Popular Posts