Spring 10x10 Challenge: Day 1

I kicked off the spring 10x10 challenge on Saturday (get caught up here).  Most of the day was spent doing random errands and bee-bopping around, with some bowling and hanging out with our guests in the evening.  This was a great comfy, casual Saturday outfit, starting off the challenge with a bang!


Outfit details:  I went simple with the accessories, only adding in a scarf for a little warmth (it was super sunny, but a bit breezy still), my favorite pair of sunglasses for walking around town, my fitbit, and some bright lipstick for a touch of color!  I'm predicting that this will be one of my favorite outfits of the challenge.

Sketch:  My #100daysofoutfitsketches project is taking a bit of a back seat during the 10x10 challenge, but I'm keeping it up!  I was actually really happy with this sketch, which is day 4.  The previous three days I kinda based them off of my sample figure drawing, but it didn't work as well given that I was doing different poses.  I went solely off of my photo with this one, and was able to pull out depth much better, I think.  I lost my pencil sharpener, so my stripes are a bit thick and sloppy, but I really like this one.

Comments

Popular Posts