Rainy Day - 11/6/14

It's a rainy grey day today, so a grey sweater it is.  I just got this grey sweater, which may be silly because I already have a grey crew-neck sweater, but this one is much more loose and has a wonderful texture to it.  Looking at the pictures now, I think the scarf is kind of strangling me, and I have already taken it off anyway due to the warmness of my office, so imagine it without the scarf. :)


What I wore: (and yes, I only had to change one item on the list from yesterday, some days I'm just lazy) :)
  • grey crew-neck sweater
  • black skinny pants
  • tall flat black boots 
  • flat silver hoops
  • large silver twist ring
  • black/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • a little too casual
What would have made it better:
  • It's much better without the scarf.  Also maybe different pants or a skirt would dress it up a bit more.
Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Popular Posts