Ay Yi Yi - 11/19/14

Sorry I've been MIA, but life has been a little crazy lately.  Monday I had a meeting in Baltimore in the morning, another in DC in the afternoon, and then I got back to Philly close to midnight.  Needless to say, I don't have a picture from Monday.  Tuesday I just worked from home and looked like a slob, so also no picture.  That brings us to today, which for some reason I didn't look too closely at the photos, and I look a little bit like a crazy muppet.  Ignore the hair, apparently that got fixed at some point before I looked in a mirror.



What I wore:
  • green/black striped turtleneck
  • black straight trousers
  • black driving moccasins
  • black/silver watch
  • large silver twist ring
  • tiny silver stud earrings
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfy, yet pulled together (except for my hair sticking up crazily)
What would have made it better:
  • Not a whole lot I can think of.  My shoes were comfy, but are a bit more marm-ish than I typically wear, so I could have worn different shoes.
Rating:  
  • 9

Comments

Popular Posts