Back in stripes - 11/5/14

Waldo costume aside, it's been a while since I've worn stripes, which is sad because I love them.  I recently got this dressier peplum sweater which I find really fun.  I'm not sure how much the belt stands out, but I do like trying new things, like twisting the end under to make a pseudo-bow.




What I wore:
  • black/white peplum sweater
  • black skinny pants
  • tall flat black boots 
  • flat silver hoops
  • large silver twist ring
  • black/silver watch
  • black/silver skinny belt
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • put together
What would have made it better:
  • I think it might have been better with wider pants, given how high the waist is.  At the very least, I'm going to try it out as a variation some time.
Rating:  
  • 9


Comments

Popular Posts