Anniversary Day - 10/1/14

I'm a tad behind, I'm sorry!  My parents were in town last weekend and a lot of normal life fell to the wayside.  Anyways, last Wednesday was our third anniversary, but unfortunately John was in California, so my celebration consisted of going home and eating a chunk of cheese.  And if you know me at all, you know that I enjoyed it thoroughly. :)  So for a bit of fun, this is what I looked like 3 years ago:
Dress #1

Dress #2

Anyhoo, back to the present day, and a little more casual look:



What I wore:
  • black cami
  • green linen cardigan
  • black skinny trousers
  • black patent pointy flats
  • long green beaded necklace
  • black/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfy but with style.
What would have made it better:
  • not sure how I feel about the necklace.
Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Popular Posts