I need a little organization....

I've been collecting inspiration ever since I was 8 years old, and I started cutting out pictures of things I liked from magazines and gluing them into my "House book".  I've gone through several house books, fashion books, and misc books over the years, but I'm thinking it's not quite working for me any more.  I have a mixture of online and physical photos, so I'm trying to convert them all to one system.  I revamped my books from more of a mood board layout (I basically just glued/taped things in the same color scheme on the same page) to instead putting loose pictures in a plastic sleeve for each category of item (shirts, dresses, etc).  That got complicated though, because I also had random internet inspirations collected in various places.  I organized my digital inspiration files in folders similar to the categories of my physical photos, but then I didn't like having them in two places.  I'm in the process of transferring everything over to Pinterest now, so we'll see how that goes.  How do you organize your inspirations?  Do you prefer physical photos, or digital?

Comments

Popular Posts