Adding in something new

I've decided it's too annoying to keep two blogs up and running, so I'm going to add in some other topics to this blog.  I love trying new things and samples, so maybe a year and a half ago I subscribed to Birch Box, which if you haven't heard of it is a monthly service where you pay $10 and then send you a box every month with random goodies in the health and beauty category.  I did that for a year or so, but it got a bit repetitive, and I mostly just liked the boxes the things came in.  I decided to switch it up and try a different service, since there are several now.  I'm using Ipsy, which is basically the same thing, but I find their website confusing.  Instead of a box though, the monthly samples come in a different zipper pouch every month, and we all know how I feel about bags (I love them, in case you didn't know).


I haven't tried out much from this month's bag (I'm always behind), but I did take this nice little hand cream into work today, and I love it.  Mostly because it's an adorable tube and it makes me happy to look at it, but it also works really well.  It's a little watery, but soaks in immediately and doesn't have a strong smell (important if you want to be a considerate work colleague).  Be forewarned though, it's not cheap.  I received the full size version in my bag, but it's small, and it's $7.


Comments

Popular Posts