Pink! - 10/22/14

I figured that since I wanted to be more polished and dressed up, I should probably wear dressier clothes. :)  




What I wore:
  • pink sheer button-down
  • black cami
  • black pencil skirt
  • black tall flat boots
  • silver drop earrings
  • large silver twist ring
  • black/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work 
How I felt:
  • More polished, but still not quite there.  I've only worn this shirt one other time, and I'm not sure how I like the tie neck or the epaulets.  
What would have made it better:
  • This outfit really deserved dressier shoes than my riding boots, but it was raining, so I didn't want to wear heels.  Dressy black tall boots are on my to buy list, so hopefully I'll find a good pair soon.
Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Susan Ashworth said…
The shirt is a great color on you.
Laura said…
Thanks so much! I used to wear it a lot, but I've gotten out of the habit of wearing brighter colors, so I'm trying to bring it back.

Popular Posts