Adding some texture - 10/8/14

I love this jacket, it's so pretty and soft, but unfortunately it's been sitting in my closet for close to a year now and has only been worn once.  I think it's the poofed sleeves and the gathered cuffs which make it a bit more fancy than I normally would wear, but now that I've worn it out and about I love it and will definitely push myself to wear it more.



What I wore:
  • black boat-neck 3/4-sleeve tee (this neckline works under a jacket, I've found)
  • grey velvet blazer
  • maroon skinny pants
  • black/silver belt
  • black stiletto booties
  • silver drop earrings
  • long silver drop necklace
  • black/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • a little fancier than normal, but in a good way
What would have made it better:
  • I was very pleased with this outfit, and can't think of anything really.  I have another long silver beaded braid necklace and my tall flat boots that I think would dress it down a little for the next time to mix things up.
Rating:  
  • 9

Comments

STAshworth said…
It certainly looks gorgeous in the photos.

Popular Posts