Cooler Weather Uniform - 10/24/14

When the weather gets cooler, I pretty much live in my black turtlenecks, which is a bit ironic considering I used to give my mom so much crap for her drawer o'turtlenecks.  At least I don't wear seasonally themed ones with cutesy patterns on them. :)



What I wore:
  • black turtleneck
  • maroon skinny pants
  • black tall flat boots
  • silver flat hoops
  • large silver twist ring
  • black/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work 
How I felt:
  • Comfy, but stylish
What would have made it better:
  • While I really enjoy these pants for their comfort and little bit of color, they are not very good quality.  Against my better judgement I bought them for like $15 at BJs, and three wears later they are pilling and they stretch out horribly.  Lesson learned, don't get sucked in by a good deal.
Rating:  
  • 9

Comments

Popular Posts