I've had the Esther cardigan pattern from Burda for probably a few years now, and never got around to making it, but figured this would be a good fit. Unfortunately, as you can see from the photo below, the fabric choice makes a big difference in how it hangs. I wasn't going for a chubby jacket, but oh well, such is sewing without planning. :)
It was super easy to sew, and only took an hour or two, including cutting out the fabric. The only thing I did differently from the pattern was I enclosed the raw edges of the jacket body in the edge binding, since it looks so much cleaner. It was a little tricky sewing through all the layers, but I made it work.
What I wore:
Where I went:
What would have made it better: