Amping up the Tan in my Wardrobe - 9/17/14

I've never been a fan of brown - it's just not my color.  But over the past couple of years I've been slowly adding to my camel/tan collection, and it's growing on me.  I'm still not entirely sure if it looks good on me, but it just signals fall, in my mind.  I had high hopes for pairing this loose sweater I just got from H&M with my two brown patterned knit pencil skirts, but the proportions just aren't quite right.  I haven't given up on it yet though, I think it will look good with skinny pants, so I'll try that next.





What I wore:
  • brown loose tunic sweater
  • brown/red knit pencil skirt
  • caramel tall heeled boots
  • gold hoops
  • yellow crystal gold necklace
  • gold navajo ring
  • gold/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • a little sloppy
What would have made it better:
  • It just needs a different top.  This one is too loose
Rating:  
  • 7

Comments

Popular Posts