What's tan and navy all over? Me! - 9/30/14

While it's still warmer than normal, I decided to wear my favorite fall blazer today.  While the neckline of my shirt is not technically on the favorite list, I tried to mimic a v-neck a bit by wearing a longer pendant necklace.  The jury is still out on whether or not it works, but I figured I would give it a shot.

 


I don't usually do a close-up, but I thought I might start, to show my make-up and jewelry a bit better.  Today is a more natural make-up day, with a bit of CC cream, brown eyeliner, mascara, a touch of bronzer on my cheeks (I'm not ready to give up my tan yet), and lip gloss.  Wow, that's actually a lot for a natural look, but really I don't wear much more than that, just brighter colors if I want to amp it up a bit.


What I wore:
  • tan rayon tee
  • navy/tan striped knit pencil skirt
  • brown corduroy jacket
  • caramel tall high heeled boots
  • gold filigree necklace
  • gold hoops
  • gold/silver watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • comfy but with style.
What would have made it better:
  • nothing really.
Rating:  
  • 9

Comments

Popular Posts