Traveling Attire - 8/28/14

I am a bit behind, due to traveling to DC for meetings Thursday and Friday, and then focusing on enjoying myself over the weekend. :) Thursday I had a super early morning (Alarm time - 4:15 am), to take the train down to DC for an all-day meeting.  I normally wouldn't chose a skirt for traveling, but it was hot and I wanted to be dressy, so here it is.

    

What I wore:
  • black 3/4 sleeve tee
  • cheetah pencil skirt
  • black slide sandals
  • yellow crystal gold necklace
  • gold hoops
  • black/gold watch
Where I went:
  • DC office for client meetings
How I felt:
  • fun, but dressy
What would have made it better:
  • not a huge fan of the sandals, but they are just fillers anyway.  I also would have preferred a longer necklace with the high neckline.
Rating:  
  • 7

Comments

Popular Posts