Pedicure Time - 9/6/14

My big plans for the day on Saturday was to get a pedicure, as well as it was super hot, so I wore a simple knit dress (pants are annoying for pedicures and I don't like any of my shorts).  I didn't end up going because it was too hot for me to get up the energy to walk the 6 blocks to the nail salon, but I was still comfy. :)  Also, it's probably obvious, but this picture is not from that day, and I did not include the shirt underneath, the tights, or the boots.



What I wore:
  • black/cream striped/dotted knit sleeveless dress
  • black flip flops
Where I went:
  • hanging around the house
How I felt:
  • comfy and cute
What would have made it better:
  • I'm not a huge fan of how the straps turned out (the armholes are strangely small), but I made it myself and this was about the fifth iteration, so it's good enough.
Rating:  
  • 8

Comments

Popular Posts