Playing catch-up - In a Tweedy Mood - 9/15/14

It's been a few days since I've posted, so this will just be a round-up summary.  I spent most of the weekend gardening and going to home depot to get mulch (two trips) - oh the joys of home ownership. :)  Needless to say, I was a scrub for most of the weekend, so no outfit summaries from Saturday and Sunday.  Monday's outfit was a little frumpy as well, mostly because I don't think I like the high neckline with a jacket, and the pants were too loose in the thighs.  It's a problem I have a lot, because my waist to hip proportion is not as big as normal sizes, so if it fits in the waist, it's usually too big in the thighs.  But since I have no social life in New Jersey, I'm hoping I will pick back up with my running, and take care of that problem.




What I wore:
  • black elbow-length tee
  • black/white tweed trousers
  • white knit blazer
  • black monk-strap loafers
  • black/silver watch
  • large silver twist ring
  • long silver drop necklace
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • a little frumpy
What would have made it better:
  • A different neckline on the shirt, and slimmer pants.
Rating:  
  • 7

Comments

Popular Posts