A Little Lacey - 9/8/14

I finally got around  to going upstairs to my sewing studio, and "unpacked", aka, took everything out of the boxes and sat it on the floor.  But in doing so, I did somewhat set up my photo corner, which means I used my gorilla pod tripod to attach my camera to the stair railing, and call it good.  I've taken photos the past three days, and have realized in the process that I need to to tone down the make-up - it's getting a little out of control.  Anyways, welcome to my actual outfit diary now!



What I wore:
  • white lace long-sleeve shirt
  • black cami
  • black skinny pants
  • black patent smoking slippers (I hadn't put them on yet in the picture)
  • gold hoops
  • black/gold watch
Where I went:
  • work
How I felt:
  • eh - I've been struggling a bit in putting together outfits I like lately, partially because I've gotten rid of a massive chunk of my wardrobe over the past couple of months.  This is a good thing, because I didn't really like the clothes, but now I need to add some new clothes back in.
What would have made it better:
  • The fit of the lace shirt is a little funky.
Rating:  
  • 6

Comments

Popular Posts