Traveling Attire, Day 2 - 8/29/14

So I have managed to get even more behind, but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible, in terms of my work load, so I'll attempt to catch up on the outfits.  I may skip a few days here and there just to get caught up, but it is important for me to finish up my work trip outfits, because I managed to make an epic mistake.   When I opened up my suitcase to get out my clothes for the day, it turned out I somehow forgot my pants.  I regularly forget pajamas, or even my toothbrush, but I haven't done something on this scale since I went to visit my college roommate over 10 years ago in California and forgot my bathing suit bottoms.  It turns out that making a change of plans at 4:30 in the morning is not a good idea.  I took out one pair of pants, intending to replace them, but apparently I just never put the second pair in.  Luckily, I was staying with my friend Dalia and she came to the rescue with a spare pair of pants - I seriously have no idea what I would have done otherwise.  Anyway, the moral of the story is to make sure you pack your pants.

  


What I wore:
  • black/white polka-dotted button-down sleeveless shirt
  • black cami
  • Dalia's black pants
  • black slide sandals
  • yellow crystal gold necklace
  • gold hoops
  • black/gold watch
Where I went:
  • DC office for client meetings
How I felt:
  • so ridiculous that I forgot my pants.  Otherwise, it was a fine outfit.
What would have made it better:
  • not a huge fan of the sandals, but they are just fillers anyway.  Wearing my own pants. :)
Rating:  
  • 7

Comments

Popular Posts