Another new discovery!

I am not a photogenic person, so I don't like to be in photos usually.  So it's interesting that just after 4 days of taking photos of myself, I've stumbled upon two discoveries (the first that I need to tone down the make-up, which I've done today).  Somehow looking a photo is just different than looking in the mirror, I'm not sure what it is.

Anyways, today's discovery is about necklines.  While I like to think I am a decent dresser, I'm not really sure what looks good on me, and I'm not good at identifying styles that are yay/nay.  But, I can say now that I don't think wide necklines (like boat-necks) look good, and a v-neck or narrow scoop look much better.  Subconsciously, I think I did know that, but it's nice to definitely identify it.

Comments

Popular Posts